As a service to our members we have shortened the day of our Local Leaders Training and will add an online component to make sure our leaders are thoroughly trained. Prior to the in person training, you will need to do some online e-training from National PTA. Click on the links to complete.
Step 3: Complete the Online Training
- The training works best in Google Chrome.
- If you get a security warning on the quick links below, please visit elearning and find the specific training.
- Mandatory online training is 2 classes; Basics & Officer Specific.
- Click on links below to access training from computer or cell phone
- You do not need to register to complete the courses
- When finished, take overview quiz and survey, print or screen shot certificate of completion.
- Bring proof to Local Leaders Training Event.
All Officers: PTA Basics
President: Local Unit President
Treasurer: Local Unit Treasurer
Secretary: Local Unit Secretary
Step 4: Register for your local training event:
Training is $5 per person and includes a continental type breakfast. Tickets can be purchased online when you register for event. Each person attending training must register separately. Tickets for event can be purchased online individually or one person can purchase multiple event tickets and distribute to already registered participants.
Prior to training we recommend you visit and create accounts on these two sites. They are 2 separate accounts. You will need to register separately for both. However, to make it easy, you can register using the same login and password for both sites. You will need no special information to do this, just personal info and unit name.
There are many great training’s available for all local PTA leaders and you are welcome to take them all.
Step 5: Attend Local Training Event
On the day of the in person training, everyone will attend the same Nevada PTA Local Leaders Training. This course will be approximately 90 minutes in length.
There will be stations to visit for help on filing taxes, getting your audit done, bylaws and general questions.
We will also have vendors and continental breakfast provided.
Download a copy with links below: