The Nevada PTA Board of Managers and I cordially invite you to attend the 72nd Annual Nevada PTA Convention April 26-28, 2012 at the Texas Station Gambling Hall & Hotel as we continue bridging the gap in education. Every member is important in the decision making process therefore all PTA members and leaders are encouraged to attend.
Excitement is building as the Convention Committee works hard on this year’s program. The committee has worked hard to provide you with a variety of fun and exciting learning opportunities like:
- Educational workshops with outstanding presenters who are experts in their field. The workshops will be designed for:
- PTA Leaders
- Educators (CPE credit will be awarded)
- Youth Leaders
- Special guest speakers who will inspire and refresh you.
- A town hall meeting with several superintendents of schools present who will answer questions and give updates on their various districts.
- Legislative activities and voting on resolutions that help us determine our advocacy priorities.
- Networking opportunities with other PTA members and leaders
- Parent Resource Expo and PTA Store
This registration package explains all the new and exciting activities we have planned for you. Attendance and participation is vital to personal, local PTA, and council growth and development. Convention is the one place that allows us to gather fresh ideas, new information, recourses and network with others so we may continue our work for all children.
Make your plans now to attend Convention. The Nevada PTA Board of Managers and I look forward to seeing and meeting you as we continue to build the bridge to success in education.